Conference on Slavko Ježić
As part of a scientific conference series Croatian Literary Historians, I delivered a presentation on October 8, 2021 at the University of Zadar entitled "Romantic or Realist? Literary Work of Ante Starčević in Croatian Literature by Slavko Ježić".
On the occasion of the 125th anniversary of the birth of Slavko Ježić, the eighteenth scientific conference in the series Croatian Literary Historians was held from 7 to 9 October 2021 in Zagreb, Dubrava and Zadar under the auspices of the Croatian Academy of Sciences and Arts. Slavko Ježić (Dubrava, 1895 - Zagreb, 1969), Croatian writer, literary historian and translator, is the author of the first complete history of Croatian literature (Croatian Literature from the Beginning to the Present: 1100–1941, 1944). He is also the author of the first history of French literature in Croatian, he prepared critical editions of collected works of numerous classics of Croatian literature, compiled several anthologies, translated from several languages, especially French, and published dozens of translation books. He was professor and intendant of the Croatian National Theatre and one of the founders of the Croatian PEN Club.
In the media
- Znanstveni skup o Slavku Ježiću, 7. - 9. listopada 2021. u Zagrebu i Zadru (Hrvatski studiji)
- Održan znanstveni skup o Slavku Ježiću (7. do 9. listopada 2021., Zagreb - Dubrava – Zadar) (Hrvatski studiji)
- Održan znanstveni skup o Slavku Ježiću, autoru prve cjelovite povijesti hrvatske književnosti (Prigorski.hr)
- Održan Znanstveni skup o Slavku Ježiću – jedna od stanica bila i Dubrava (Superportal)
- Znanstveni skup o književnom povjesničaru Slavku Ježiću (057info)
- Održan znanstveni skup o književniku Slavku Ježiću (Večernji list)